Kitlinx Newsletter - Feb.21st, 2020
It's always a pleasure to order from Kitlinx. I can get products from hundreds of suppliers from one place at a good price. On top of that, my order will be correct and on time. You can't ask for better than that. Thanks Loic.
Mark from Utah just earned $5 credit!
Thank you all, Your company is the greatest. What a pleasant surprise this afternoon two packages arrived on my carport, one the Airfix P-51 which I expected . to arrive Monday 12/23. The BIG surprise was the HK Model B-17 which I did not expect well after Christmas. But there it was, I could not believe it! Thanks again,your the best. Happy Holidays to you and I will be doing a good amount of business with you in the new year
Les from Florida just earned $5 credit!
Pardon our Dust:
It was a "messy week". Our ISP changed our picture server, and you might have noticed that many pictures did not export properly around Monday/Tuesday
Then it was our FTP program that did not work with the new server to upload the NEW images... And then Friday, the website went KAPUT for an hour!! Arrrgh!
Thank you for your patience
Kitlinx has experienced some fraud from Mexico recently. We have found out thru the years that Plastic Modelers are VERY honest and trustworthy. However, we cannot afford, in a tight competitive world, to lose products/shipping costs due to fraudulent activities. EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: All orders from Mexico will have to pay using Paypal - or Money Orders in US$ funds [it is now programmed in the check-out]. Paypal has a very effective way to verify credentials of the buyers or the seller. Kitlinx reserves the right to hold orders if the country of destination is considered a "high fraud risk". We usually contact the parties privately unless we see a pattern that requires policy changes.
SALE: Manufacturers starting with "U" like Uniform
Ultracast is a line not selling to Traders anymore. Kitlinx is discontinuing it. Take advantage of the discounts - until it's gone
Click Here for Sale?
up to 20% EXTRA discounts (prices already discounted on products)
Sale active until Feb.24th, 2020! 12pm MST (or if inventory is depleted)
NOTICE: Yellow highlights are very HOT
- 1/144 - Revell of Germany - RVL4952 - Airbus A321 Neo
- 1/144 - Revell of Germany - RVL3942 - Airbus A320 Neo
- 1/72 - Hobby 2000 - H2K72022 - Junkers Ju-87G-2 Stuka Winter 1944/45 (ex-Fujimi, Cartograf decals and Pmask masks)
- 1/72 - Hobby 2000 - H2K72021 - Junkers Ju-87G-2 Stuka Last Flight (ex-Fujimi, Cartograf decals and Pmask masks)
- 1/72 - Hobby 2000 - H2K72020 - Junkers Ju-87D-3N/D-7 Stuka (ex-Fujimi, Cartograf decals and Pmask masks
- 1/72 - Hobby 2000 - H2K72019 - Junkers Ju-87D-1 Stuka North Africa (ex-Fujimi, Cartograf decals and Pmask masks)
- 1/72 - Hobby 2000 - H2K72018 - Douglas OA-4M Skyhawk - Samurai (ex-Fujimi, Cartograf decals and Pmask masks)
- 1/72 - Hobby 2000 - H2K72017 - Douglas A-4M Skyhawk -Black Sheep (ex-Fujimi, Cartograf decals and Pmask masks)
- 1/72 - Exito Decals - EXED72008 - Yoxford Girls - North-American P-51D Mustang
- 1/72 - Exito Decals - EXED72007 - Yak Attack and includes markings for three striking Yak-1b
- 1/72 - QuickBoost - QUB72629 - Macchi Mc.205 Air Intake for ITA - Pre-Order Item
- 1/72 - QuickBoost - QUB72628 - F-4 Phantom II Arresting Hook for ACY
- 1/72 - QuickBoost - QUB72627 - Macchi Mc.202 Veltro Oil Radiators for ITA
- 1/72 - QuickBoost - QUB72626 - Macchi Mc.202 Air Intake for HSG
- 1/72 - Airfix - ARX3091 - MiG-17 Fresco Fighter
- 1/72 - Aires - AHM7373 - F-14A Tomcat Exhaust Nozzles Opened Position For ACY
- 1/72 - Aires - AHM7372 - F-14A Tomcat Exhaust Nozzles Closed Position For ACY
- 1/72 - RS Models - RSM92248 - Marcel-Bloch MB.155 5 decal variants
- 1/72 - RS Models - RSM92239 - Caudron C.445 Goeland 4 decal variants
- 1/72 - Matterhorn Circle - MHN72020 - Hawker Hunter Mk.58 / T Mk.68 late [F.8]
- 1/72 - Matterhorn Circle - MHN72019 - Hawker Hunter Mk.58 early [F.6]
- 1/72 - Italeri - ITA1414 - F-14A Tomcat USN Fighter 50th 1st Flight Anniversary
- 1/72 - Airfix - ARX8020 - Vickers Wellington Mk VIII Bomber
- 1/72 - Airfix - ARX7280 - RNLI Seven Class Lifeboat
- 1/72 - Airfix - ARX2107 - Hunting T4 Percival Provost Jet
- 1/72 - Caracal Models - CD72089 - Lockheed SR-71 / YF-12 Blackbird : Part 2A
- 1/72 - Caracal Models - CD72088 - Lockheed SR-71 / YF-12 Blackbird : Part 1A
- 1/72 - Caracal Models - CD72086 - Republic F-105F/F-105G 'Wild Weasels'
- 1/72 - PM Model - PM0102 - Yakovlev Yak-15
- 1/72 - Kits-World - WBS172212 - F-35B 17 & 617 SQN RAF/809 NAS Fleet Air Arm
- 1/72 - Brengun Models - BRS72015 - S-100 Camcopter resin construction of for unmanned helicopter
- 1/72 - Berna Decals - BER72122 - Dassault Mirage 2000C RDM
- 1/72 - Berna Decals - BER72004R - Vought F4U-7 Corsair (3)
- 1/72 - Avi Models - AVM72010 - de Havilland DH-83 Fox Moth "Foreign Service
- 1/48 - Exito Decals - EXED48008 - Yoxford Girls - North-American P-51D Mustang
- 1/48 - Exito Decals - EXED48007 - Yak Attack and includes markings for three striking Yak-1b
- 1/48 - Wolfpack Models - WPK10008 - AT-38B Talon 'LIFT Trainer' USAF Weapons Training Aircraft
- 1/48 - QuickBoost - QUB48929 - P-51D Mustang Exhaust for TAM
- 1/48 - QuickBoost - QUB48928 - P-38F/G Lightning Gun Barrels Type-A for TAM
- 1/48 - QuickBoost - QUB48927 - P-38F/G Lightning Exhaust for TAM
- 1/48 - QuickBoost - QUB48926 - A-37 Dragonfly FOD Covers for TSM
- 1/48 - QuickBoost - QUB48925 - Hawker Hurricane Steps
- 1/48 - QuickBoost - QUB48924 - F-14A/BD Tomcat Boarding Steps w/photo-Etch for HBO
- 1/48 - New Ware - NWAM0661 - Lockheed P-38F/G Lightning EXPERT kabuki masks
- 1/48 - Modelsvit Models - MSVIT48017 - North-American P-51H Mustang
- 1/48 - Modelsvit Models - MSVIT48005 - Messerschmitt Bf.109C-3
- 1/48 - Modelsvit Models - MOV48008 - Curtiss-Wright XP-55 Ascender Kit
- 1/48 - IsraCast - ISDR48050 - Dornier Do.28 (resin kit)
- 1/48 - IsraCast - ISDR48049 - Rafael Spice 1000 Guided Bomb Set (2 pcs)
- 1/48 - IsraCast - ISDR48040 - Rafael Shafrir 2 AA Missiles (2 pcs)
- 1/48 - IsraCast - ISDR48036 - Elta L-8222 EW Jamming Pod
- 1/48 - Aires - AHM4800 - Tornado IDS Early Version Cockpit Set For RVL
- 1/48 - Aires - AHM4798 - Spitfire Mk IX 3-Spoke Wheels & Paint Masks For EDU
- 1/48 - Aires - AHM4797 - I-16 Wheels & Paint Masks For ICM
- 1/48 - Aires - AHM4796 - Fw.190 Inspection Panel Early Version For EDU
- 1/48 - Aires - AHM4790 - MiG-25RB Foxbat B Cockpit Set For ICM
- 1/48 - AeroBonus by Aires - ABN480220 - WWI Royal Flying Corps Pilot w/Map
- 1/48 - AeroBonus by Aires - ABN480219 - WWI German Aircraft Armourer w/Ammunition Cart
- 1/48 - Matterhorn Circle - MHN48020 - Hawker Hunter Mk.58 / T Mk.68 late [F.8]
- 1/48 - Matterhorn Circle - MHN48019 - Hawker Hunter Mk.58 early [F.6]
- 1/48 - Italeri - ITA2797 - Vought A-7E Corsair II
- 1/48 - Caracal Models - CD48164 - Bell-Boeing CV-22 / MV-22 Osprey
- 1/48 - Caracal Models - CD48161 - NASA Lockheed F -104 Starfighter Markings for NASA
- 1/48 - Caracal Models - CD48158 - F-18 Hornet - The Early Years
- 1/48 - Caracal Models - CD48139 - General-Dynamics F-111A Aardvark
- 1/48 - Kits-World - WBS148211 - F-35B 17 & 617 SQN RAF/809 NAS Fleet Air Arm
- 1/48 - Kits-World - WBS148194 - Various Generic Kill Markings
- 1/48 - Brengun Models - BRS48011 - S-100 Camcopter resin construction of for unmanned helicopter
- 1/32 - QuickBoost - QUB32240 - P-47 Thunderbolt Propeller Hamilton Standard for HSG
- 1/32 - QuickBoost - QUB32239 - P-47 Thunderbolt Propeller Curtiss Electric for HSG
- 1/32 - QuickBoost - QUB32238 - Bf.109F/F/K Wood-Type Seat
- 1/32 - QuickBoost - QUB32237 - F-14B/D Tomcat Boarding Steps w/Photo-Etch for TSM
- 1/32 - QuickBoost - QUB32236 - A-1 Skyraider Seat w/Safety Belts for TSM & Zoukei
- 1/32 - IsraCast - ISDR32043 - Israeli AF Rafael Spice 1000 Guided Bomb Set (2 pcs)
- 1/32 - Aires - AHM2239 - Spitfire Mk IX 3-Spoke Wheels & Paint Masks For TAM
- 1/32 - Aires - AHM2238 - MiG-23BN Correct Tail Fin For TSM (Resin)
- 1/32 - AeroBonus by Aires - ABN320141 - USAF Pilot Vietnam War 1960-1975
- 1/32 - AeroBonus by Aires - ABN320140 - WWII German Luftwaffe Bf109G Pilot w/Seat for HSG, RVL, TSM
- 1/32 - AeroBonus by Aires - ABN320139 - USAF F-86 Sabre Fighter Pilot w/Ejection Seat for KIN, HSG, ITA
- 1/32 - Matterhorn Circle - MHN32019 - Hawker Hunter Mk.58 / T Mk.68 [FGA.9/Mk.58]
- 1/32 - Matterhorn Circle - MHN32018 - Northrop F-5E/F-5F Tiger - Peace Alps Part two
- 1/32 - Kits-World - WBS132141 - Various Generic Kill Markings
- 1/32 - Berna Decals - BER32066 - Dassault Mirage 2000C RDI 12eme Escadre
- 1/32 - Berna Decals - BER32065 - Dassault Mirage 2000C 2eme Escadre
- 1/144 - Trumpeter Models - TSM3931 - RAF Avro Vulcan Mk II Strategic Bomber (New Tool)
- 1/144 - Caracal Models - CD144022 - Convair C-131B Samaritan Multiple USAF / US Navy marking
Tamiya NEW 1/35 R35 has landed in Europe, so we should have it anyday!!
Trumpeter 1/200 Titanic with LED lights shipment has been delayed. We are expecting it Monday!
Space & Sci-Fi
I misunderstood the information from our supplier: This awesome book below is expected March 17th
Hot Pre-Orders Alert!
These are the hottest Pre-Orders coming in upcoming weeks/months!
Kitlinx sold out of the Copper State Models 1/48 Handley Page O/400. Edgar is willing to do another limited run. ONLY FOR PRE-ORDERS. These are limited kits from Latvia. About 1-2 months production time.
1/48 DeHavilland Sea Vixen FAW.2
Air Connection - AIR004 - Camouflage and Markings of the Panzerwaffe (MARCH!)
Check your order status!
Kitlinx is a "broker" of models, books and accessories (KIT↔LINKS). It means we have ~16,000 in stock items, especially the HOTTEST products. But we source ~70,000 additional products, in the US and abroad - remember that's why Loic came back to the business. NO ONE in our industry offers a similar system at this operational scale.
Look at the STATUS on each item. When it says "Special Order in Europe, Ships in less than 2 weeks"... we mean it! Actually, it's an estimate (Kitlinx does not control the Postal Service or Customs). Our international order made on Monday arrived Friday!! That's the best we've seen... Faster than UPS/FedEx Ground from the East Coast!
Look at your ORDER STATUS - Kitlinx offers an update on items we source. There is an "expected date" on each sourced item (that's when Kitlinx receives the product).
Watch for MULTIPLE items. Some customers order x10 of one product. Even distributors might not have those quantities. Orders are held, if NOT COMPLETE.
NO "expected date" on ONE of your ordered product? It will HOLD your order, so please "MAKE A DECISION"... that probably means the supplier sold out (between updates - that's why our NEW system coming later this year will automate this process). Suppliers restock often, but Kitlinx does not control their business. After 30-days, if Kitlinx receives no communication from customer, the missing item will be refunded/credited and your remaining order will ship automatically.