Kitlinx Newsletter - December 25, 2020 - Merry Christmas!
Kitlinx is trying "its hardest" to ship as quickly as humanly possible. Kitlinx do not control USPS or FedEx for their shipping delays (weather included, since some big storms hit the East States).
Kitlinx has chosen to ship MOST OF THE PACKAGES via USPS Priority Mail. It is economical compared to FedEx/UPS (when package is less than 3-4 lbs), and only takes 2-3 days to the East Coast/Florida Key. If you do NOT LIKE USPS, please make sure to write in the "Special Instructions" during checkout. Kitlinx employees read these comments during SHIPPING (please note IN RED, the disclaimer about changing shipping options during last step of checkout)
European Supplier packages - coming Express Mail - have very IRREGULAR shipping timing since COVID-19 happened in April 2020. We just received a supplier package stuck in an Airport for 9 days, while the next package, ordered a week later, has arrived a day later!!
Homepage Header: [new]
HINT: to view the CHANGES, just go to your browser history and click "Clear Recent History..."
Dave Tanguay from Chicopee, Massachusetts built this 1/32 Dragon Hi-Tech Bf.109E-4
It would be a "shame" to not post some other detail pics of this kit...
We are ASKING customers to send us your model pictures to be posted on our HOMEPAGE.
$10 store credit will be issued when your picture is posted on the Kitlinx Homepage
Picture will be 1000x250 pixels
As this picture is ELONGATED, make sure most of your model is mostly on the right side (a gradient will be applied to the left)
HINT: close-up of details is BEST! We want to see your work! Be proud of your model, whatever your skills
Your Name/City/State will be posted to give credit-to-whom-it-belongs
You should tell us the Manufacturer/scale of the subject - an any pertinent information related to the displayed model.
By sending us the picture, you give authorization to Kitlinx to post that picture publicly
Kitlinx reserves the right to post or NOT post any picture
You guys and gals are becoming my one stop hobby shop!
Kevin from Minnesota just earned $5 credit!
I have now placed several orders with Kitlinx and have never been disappointed. You won't be, either!
Andre from Nevada just earned $5 credit!
Well, I have 3 comments, which may be a bit long. Sorry!
(i) on the very positive side - the availability of kits, many of them not only of off-beat and maybe slightly weird items, but in multiple scales and skill levels, is staggering. There is no place like it.
(ii) on the negative side, and not at all Kitlinx’s fault, is the paint situation. Absolutely nothing affects the presentation of your project like the paint. Tiny differences can make all the difference. Kitlinx has thousands of paints. However, many are described by text only – “light tan”, or are represented by a color sample, which cannot for a hundred technical reasons, reach your iPad accurately. So, not good, and the old method of walking into your favorite hobby shop and spending an hour in the paint racks is still the way to go – except, where I live (Ontario, Canada) those stores are currently closed with Covid-19 lockdown, no end in site. I have 3 projects partially completed waiting for accurate paint. !
As an aside, as an International customer, you cannot ship me desperately needed sprays. Bad news!
(iii), again, not your fault in any way, but International shipping fees are horrendous, even the most snail-paced of them easily doubling the cost of your project, not to mention that the basic options take at least 3 weeks to make it to Toronto when my sister’s mails dropped into her local mail box in Naples, Florida, get here for only pennies in 3-4 days. Again, not your fault or problem, but a huge investment in time and money for we Internationals. So, in summary then: a unique and quite fabulous site with one problem that affects us all (paint) and another that affects only us Foreigners (shipping). Don’t worry, though. I’ll be back. Happy Holidays and a safe and healthy 2021
Robert from Ingersoll, Ontario just earned $5 credit!
NOTE FROM LOIC: Yes, mail-order has its "quirks"... On "spray paint", it has to go ground (because of that little metal ball-mixer, which shipping companies check for sound!!). Ground means FedEx Ground or USPS Parcel Post. But there is another "quirks". FedEx offices will NOT accept these sprays. I guess the Sprays in the offices are a "real and present danger"... to their attorneys. But the FedEx-Ground drivers will take the sprays... DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT THIS LOGIC!!
Late Shoppers Aircraft Kit Sale! - 500 kits, all in stock, ready to ship
ONLY "in stock" items showing
Sale will last until Tuesay December 29, 12PM! (for those receiving emails at work on Monday!)
Click Here for Sale?
NOTE: ONLY IN STOCK SALE. Do not order MORE than what is listed, or it will be automatically cancelled and refunded
Yellow highlights are very HOT
- 1/144 - Model Maker Decals - D144155 - Mikoyan MiG-17 AROUND THE WORLD - ASIAN FRESCO PART I
- 1/144 - Model Maker Decals - D144123 - Mikoyan MiG-21 Vietnam
- 1/144 - Model Maker Decals - D144098 - Mikoyan MiG-21 Around the World Croatian Air Force 25 anniversary
- 1/144 - Noys Miniatures - NM14445 - 'IDF/AF Hardened Aircraft Shelter Set'
- 1/144 - A-Squared - BMS1440005 - Convair Peacemaker B-36B painting masks (canopy & wheels)
- 1/100 - Skunk Models Workshop - SMW91001 - MQ-9 REAPER UAV(2 kits)
- 1/72 - Mach 2 - MACHGP109 - Avro York 685 MW102
- 1/72 - Mach 2 - GP110UTA - Douglas DC-8-50 'Union De Transports Aeriens'
- 1/72 - Mach 2 - GP110USN - Douglas EC-24 'US Navy'
- 1/72 - Mach 2 - GP110SAS - Douglas DC-8-30 'Scandinavian'
- 1/72 - Mach 2 - GP110IBA - Douglas DC-8-50 'Iberia'
- 1/72 - Mach 2 - GP110AMX - Douglas DC-8-50 'AeroMexico'
- 1/72 - Mach 2 - GP110AAF - Douglas DC-8/ 50 'Sarique' (version COTAM included)
- 1/72 - Lima November - LN72501 - Noorduyn Norseman Wilderoes Flyvesalskap
- 1/72 - Lima November - LN72552 - SAS CRJ900 for the new 1/72 kit from BPK.
- 1/72 - Hobby 2000 - H2K72001 - Hawker Hurricane Mk.IA (ex Hasegawa)
- 1/72 - Peewit - PEE77002 - Lavochkin La-5 Camouflage pattern paint masks
- 1/72 - Peewit - PEE77001 - Caudron CR.714 Camouflage pattern paint masks
- 1/72 - Peewit - PEE75004 - Wheel bay cover masks (paper) Grumman Wildcat
- 1/72 - Peewit - PEE75003 - Wheel bay cover masks (paper) Grumman TBM-3R/TBM-3S/TBM-3S2 Avenger
- 1/72 - Peewit - PEE75002 - Wheel bay cover masks (paper) Yakovlev Yak-1B
- 1/72 - Peewit - PEE75001 - Wheel bay cover masks (paper) CAC CA-12/CAC-13/CAC-19 Boomerang
- 1/72 - Peewit - PEE72250 - SIAI SF-260 Masks
- 1/72 - Peewit - PEE72249 - Grumman Wildcat Masks
- 1/72 - Peewit - PEE72248 - Grumman TBM-3S/AS.4 Avenger Masks
- 1/72 - Peewit - PEE72247 - Grumman TBM-3R Avenger Masks
- 1/72 - Peewit - PEE72246 - Sukhoi Su-39 Frogfoot Masks
- 1/72 - Peewit - PEE72245 - Yakovlev Yak-1B Masks
- 1/72 - Peewit - PEE72244 - CAC CA-12/CA-13/CA-19 Boomerang Masks
- 1/72 - Peewit - PEE70006 - Concrete and Grass velikost plochy 10,3 x 10,3 cm
- 1/72 - Peewit - PEE70005 - Summer meadow velikost plochy 13,7 x 10,3 cm
- 1/72 - Peewit - PEE70004 - Blooming meadow velikost plochy 10,3 x 10,3 cm
- 1/72 - Model Maker Decals - D72155 - Mikoyan MiG-17F/MiG-17PF AROUND THE WORLD - ASIAN FRESCO PART I
- 1/72 - Model Maker Decals - D72098 - Mikoyan MiG-21bis/MiG-21UM Around the World Croatian Air Force 25 anniversary
- 1/72 - Model Maker Decals - D72123 - Mikoyan MiG-21 Vietnam [MiG-21PF, MiG-21PFM, MiG-21f-13, MiG-21bis and MiG-21UM]
- 1/72 - Emhar Models - EMH2003 - Yakovlev Yak-3 Russian Fighter
- 1/72 - Emhar Models - EMH2002 - Lagg-3 WWII Russian Fighter
- 1/72 - Zvezda Models - ZVE7323 - Ju.87 Stuka Aircraft w/Skis
- 1/72 - Sova-M - SVM-72025 - Beriev Be-8 amphibian aircraft (with water skis & hydrofoils)
- 1/72 - Sova-M - SVM-72024 - Grumman SA-16A Albatross
- 1/72 - Sova-M - SVM-72020 - Beriev Be-8 passenger amphibian aircraft
- 1/72 - Sova-M - SVM-72019 - Gates Learjet 35
- 1/72 - Noys Miniatures - NM72045 - 'IDF/AF Hardened Aircraft Shelter Set'
- 1/72 - New Ware - NWAM0794 - Sukhoi Su-25 'Frogfoot' EXPERT kabuki masks
- 1/72 - New Ware - NWAM0793 - Sukhoi Su-25 'Frogfoot' ADVANCED kabuki masks
- 1/72 - New Ware - NWAM0792 - Sukhoi Su-25 'Frogfoot' BASIC kabuki masks
- 1/72 - New Ware - NWAM0791 - McDonnell F-15I Eagle EXHAUST NOZZLES kabuki masks
- 1/72 - IBG Models - IBG72529 - Combat Trainers 2 in 1: PZL P.11a and PZL.23A Karas
- 1/72 - IBG Models - IBG72525 - PZL P.24G in Turkish Service
- 1/72 - Hobby 2000 - H2K72037 - Douglas A-4C Skyhawk (ex-Fujimi)
- 1/72 - Hobby 2000 - H2K72035 - Grumman TBM-3/3E Avenger early version (ex-Hasegawa)
- 1/72 - Hobby 2000 - H2K72032 - Morane-Saulnier MS.406C1 Middle East (ex-Hasegawa )
- 1/72 - Hobby 2000 - H2K72030 - Hawker Hurricane Mk.Ia Late version
- 1/72 - DP Casper - DPC72035 - Aero L-39 in the War [L-39C/L-39ZA/L-39OA/L-39ZO L-159A Iraqi Air Force]
- 1/72 - DP Casper - DPC72033 - Vought F4U-4 Corsairs in WWII April to August 1945
- 1/72 - DP Casper - DPC72032 - Caribbean Defenders
- 1/72 - DP Casper - DPC72031 - Mil Helicopters In Asia
- 1/72 - DP Casper - DPC72030 - Mil Helicopters In Africa
- 1/72 - DP Casper - DPC72029 - Ogaden War 1977-1978
- 1/72 - A-Squared - AASQM72025Y - Sukhoi Su-35S Flanker-E Die-cut mask
- 1/72 - A-Squared - AASQ72023 - Sukhoi Su-35 gun port (photo-etched detailing set)
- 1/72 - A-Squared - AASQ72022 - Sukhoi Su-27UB gun port (photo-etched detailing set)
- 1/72 - A-Squared - AASQ72021 - Sukhoi Su-33 gun port (photo-etched detailing set)
- 1/72 - A-Squared - AASQ72020 - Cabin Fan. Multi-medium set
- 1/72 - AIM - Ground Equipment - GE72075 - Lightning Tow Bar
- 1/72 - AIM - Ground Equipment - GE72059 - Gloster Meteor Tow Bar. go to the Aircraft In Miniature web page.http://www.aim72.co.uk/page169.html
- 1/72 - AIM - Ground Equipment - GE72036 - USAF Snow Plough.go to the Aircraft In Miniature web page.http://www.aim72.co.uk/page199.html
- 1/72 - Revell of Germany - RVL4972 - Junkers Ju.88A-1 Bomber Battle of Britain
- 1/48 - Zvezda Models - ZVE4825 - IL-2 Stormovik Aircraft
- 1/48 - Zvezda Models - ZVE4824 - Su-57 Frazor (Felon) Aircraft
- 1/48 - Revell of Germany - RVL3943 - Bristol Beaufighter T.F. X Aircraft (New Tool)
- 1/48 - Revell of Germany - RVL3854 - Bristol Beaufighter Mk.IF Nightfighter
- 1/48 - Modelsvit Models - MSVIT48017 - North-American P-51H Mustang
- 1/48 - Modelsvit Models - MOV48008 - Curtiss-Wright XP-55 Ascender Kit
- 1/48 - Special Hobby Kits - SHY48110 - Heinkel He.115B floatplane
- 1/48 - Noys Miniatures - NM48045 - 'IDF/AF Hardened Aircraft Shelter Set'
- 1/48 - New Ware - NWAM0796 - Mikoyan MiG-31B/BM Foxhound EXPERT kabuki masks
- 1/48 - New Ware - NWAM0795 - Mikoyan MiG-31B/BM Foxhound ADVANCED kabuki masks
- 1/48 - New Ware - NWAM0789 - McDonnell F-15E, F-15I Eagle BASIC kabuki masks
- 1/48 - New Ware - NWAM0788 - Yakovlev Yak-130 EXPERT kabuki masks
- 1/48 - New Ware - NWAM0787 - Yakovlev Yak-130 ADVANCED kabuki masks
- 1/48 - New Ware - NWAM0786 - Yakovlev Yak-130 BASIC kabuki masks
- 1/48 - New Ware - NWAM0785 - Ilyushin Il-2 Stormovik EXPERT kabuki masks
- 1/48 - New Ware - NWAM0784 - Ilyushin Il-2 Stormovik BASIC kabuki masks
- 1/48 - New Ware - NWAM0783 - Cessna O-2A Skymaster EXPERT kabuki masks
- 1/48 - New Ware - NWAM0782 - Cessna O-2A Skymaster BASIC kabuki masks
- 1/48 - Freedom Model Kits - FDK18017 - XA3 Lui Meng Single-Seater Attack Aircraft (New Tool)
- 1/48 - Freedom Model Kits - FDK18014 - ROCAF AT3 Thunder Tigers Squ. Tzu Chung 2-Seater Trainer Aircraft (New Tool)
- 1/48 - A-Squared - BMS480004 - Mil Mi-24V Die-cut mask for painting canopy frame and wheel hub
- 1/48 - A-Squared - AASQ48020 - Cabin Fan. Multi-medium set
- 1/48 - AIM - Ground Equipment - GE48078 - Typhoon Tow Bar
- 1/48 - AIM - Ground Equipment - GE48076 - Tornado Tow Bar
- 1/48 - AIM - Ground Equipment - GE48075 - Lightning Tow Bar
- 1/48 - AIM - Ground Equipment - GE48071 - Hawk Towbar. go to the Aircraft In Miniature web page.http://www.aim72.co.uk/page175.html
- 1/48 - A & A Models - AAM4810 - Messerschmitt Me.209V-4
- 1/48 - A & A Models - AAM4807 - Gee Bee R1 (1933 version
- 1/48 - A & A Models - AAM4805 - Gee Bee R2 (1933 version)
- 1/48 - Owl Decals - OWLDS4806 - Messerschmitt Bf.110C-6 G9+EH 1/NJG 1
- 1/48 - Model Maker Decals - D48155 - Mikoyan MiG-17F/MiG-17PF AROUND THE WORLD - ASIAN FRESCO PART I
- 1/48 - Model Maker Decals - D48123 - Mikoyan MiG-21 Vietnam [MiG-21PF, MiG-21PFM, MiG-21f-13, MiG-21bis and MiG-21UM]
- 1/48 - Model Maker Decals - D48098 - Mikoyan MiG-21bis/ MiG-21UM Around the World Croatian Air Force 25 anniversary
- 1/48 - Model Maker Decals - D48063 - Sukhoi Su-22 in Polish service part. I
- 1/48 - Kinetic Models - KIN48084 - Northrop Grumman RQ-4B Global Hawk (including markings for US, JAPAN, Korea
- 1/48 - DML/Dragon Models - DML5576 - He.162A-2 Salamander Jet Fighter w/Engine
- 1/35 - Freedom Model Kits - FDK15106 - Nike Hercules MIM14 Surface-to-Air Missile (New Tool)
- 1/35 - A-Squared - AASQ35020 - Soviet/Russian Military and Aircraft Cabin Fan x 5 for helicopters etc
- 1/32, 1/35, 1/48 - A-Squared - AASQUNI01 - Forming tool for Photo Etched parts
- 1/32 - Revell of Germany - RVL5688 - Supermarine Spitfire Mk.V 'Iron Maiden' Gift Set
- 1/32 - HGW Models - HGW232019 - Sopwith F.1 Camel (Le Rhone) Stencils (WNW)
- 1/32 - Noys Miniatures - NM32045 - 'IDF/AF Hardened Aircraft Shelter Set'
- 1/24 - Airfix - ARX19003A - Hawker Typhoon Mk.IB 'Car Door'
Kitlinx is restocking this kit on Monday!
Last time this kit below was released, it did not last on the shelves for very long... Don't delay or be sorry!
The "BIG-E" is a good name for this scale! Gorgeous kit... and in stock!
Space & Sci-Fi & Fantasy
We have been expecting some books for some time now... coming next week!
Hot Pre-Orders Alert!
These are the hottest Pre-Orders coming in upcoming weeks/months!
1/48 - Kinetic Models - KIN48078 - IA-58 Pucara (expected Late Dec 2020, maybe first week of January 2021)
1/1 - Pig Model - PIG1004 - Tiger II 8.8cm Pzgr.43 HE Full Scale Model Round (CURRENTLY SHIPPING FROM TAIWAN)
1/16 - Classy Hobby - CSY16007 - M5A1 Stuart Early Production Light Tank
1/48 Airfix Bristol Beaufort Mk.I
Let me add some "tricks" to the POWERFUL search engine of Kitlinx. It's KEY to search ~ 80,000 available products
1. Use the top box search on Homepage
2. Use several keywords separated by spaces to zero-in your search "1/48 spitfire aircraft_model" (59 kits)
3. Use the underscore "_", like armor_models or Tamiya_ or aircraft_accessor "1/48 spitfire aircraft_access" (456 accessories)
4. Use keyword "instock" to JUST search for in-stock items
5. If you are searching for SALE items, use the keyword "~special~"
6. Don't forget the Manufacturer's link on TOP of each Product-Page. It quickly shows ALL available product from the same manufacturer
7. DO NOT use the asterisk "*"