Kitlinx Newsletter - Nov. 19, 2021 Next week is Thanksgiving! (Nov.25 in US)
Jason Collection - Kitlinx received another HUGE collection. So far, we have added 300+ kits that are 'out of production'. It includes a number of 'wood ships', often discontinued (Artesania Latina, Mamoli, Model Shipway, Midwest). There are about 250 extra kits, and 50 more wood ships to enter, all out of production and not in our 250k-skus database - before the Greatmodels days (prior to 1997). Stay posted and check often on that link as we enter these kits one-at-a-time. We think that "Jason's Collection" was part of a Hobby Shop in the 1980s.
European Order Delays - You may have been surprised to see on your "Online Order Status" that some kits 'received' suddenly went back to 'expected'. We apologize for this error. We were scheduling a large European shipment, watching the tracking #s as usual, but they were mixed up. The shipment with all the ICM 1/48 OV-10A Broncos are now expected this coming Thanksgiving week
More European Suppliers? - Kitlinx has added one MAJOR European supplier to its supply chain. Now the overall availability is jumping to ~87,000 products, while European suppliers supply ~40,000 of this total (46%). One more European supplier will be joining our ranks on the first quarter of 2022. Happy hunting!
HINT: to view the CHANGES, just go to your browser history and click "Clear Recent History..."
Craig Brown, from Glendale AZ, built this Tamiya 1/35 Nashorn Tank Destroyer. The background is an attempt by Kitlinx/Photoshop to situate the kit in the Russian steppe ... This Nashorn is not flying!
We are ASKING customers to send us your model pictures to be posted on our HOMEPAGE, or post the pictures on Kitlinx Facebook Build-Page where we could capture them!
$10 store credit will be issued when your picture is posted on the Kitlinx Homepage
Picture will be 1000x250 pixels - Kitlinx will format it for you
As this picture is ELONGATED, make sure most of your model is mostly on the right side (a gradient will be applied to the left)
PLEASE add a ONE COLOR BACKGROUND to the model. It's easier to manipulate in Photoshop to meet Kitlinx guidelines
HINT: close-up of details is BEST! We want to see your work! Be proud of your model, whatever your skills
Your Name/City/State will be posted to give credit-to-whom-it-belongs
You should tell us the Manufacturer/scale of the subject - an any pertinent information related to the displayed model.
By sending us the picture, you give authorization to Kitlinx to post that picture publicly
Kitlinx reserves the right to post the picture(s) when it is needed.
Kitlinx forgot to answer that question from Matthew last week: " I also dabble with the Mr. Color range and while durable and spray beautifully, being lacquer based they stink and after a spray session, I start to see flying elephants. Mr. Hobby provided a super durable finish but thinned wonderfully with common rubbing alcohol. Any chance on reintroducing the brand?"
NOTE FROM KITLINX: The entire range of Mr. Hobby is IN STOCK at Kitlinx. Both Hobby Shops carry this line and it's fully stocked! The H series (called Aqueous Hobby Color) is fully acrylic (96 colors in stock at Kitlinx), and the C series (called Mr Color) is solvent-based acrylic (226 colors in stock at Kitlinx!)
I received a few of the older OOP kits. Models that I built over 50 years ago and glad to get them again and relive those precious memories. Thanks for adding these treasures to the 'Collections'
Jerry, from Wisconsin just earned $5 credit!
This is the third time I have ordered from Kitlinx. I had thought the second time would be the last but after a bumpy start in the early days, Loic and his crew have continued to iron out the wrinkles and refine their processes. This time I placed the order, found it much easier to do so, and had the item in hand in less than a week. Well done and keep up the good work. I will definitely shop at Kitlinx again
NOTE FROM KITLINX: Thanks David for giving Kitlinx another chance! Kitlinx is not perfect yet... but we sure are heading in that direction... in all humility if "programming permits"! Because computer are 'perfect' and humans are 'not quite there'... (-;
David, from Colorado just earned $5 credit!
Pre-Black Friday Kit Sale Over 350+ Kits in stock, immediate shipping!
Click Here for Sale? Click here?
NOTE: ONLY IN STOCK SALE. Do not order MORE than what is listed, or it will be automatically cancelled and refunded
Space & Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- NoScale - Magnifiers & Tools - MFR8751 - Professional Jeweler's Anvil w/Round Base
- NoScale - Magnifiers & Tools - MFR60 - 60 Watt/UL Soldering Iron w/Stand
- NoScale - AK Interactive - AKI11759 - WWII German Uniforms Personal Mixes by Calvin Tank Acrylic Paint Set (18 Color) 17ml Bottles
- NoScale - AK Interactive - AKI11757 - Josedavinci Signature Acrylic Paint Set (18 Colors) 17ml Bottles
- NoScale - AK Interactive - AKI11747 - Air Series: US Air Force & ANG Aircraft 1960s-1980s Acrylic Paint Set (8 Colors) 17ml Bottles
- NoScale - AK Interactive - AKI11746 - Air Series: US Air Force & ANG Modern Aircraft & Helicopter Acrylic Paint Set (8 Colors) 17ml Bottles
- NoScale - AK Interactive - AKI11744 - Air Series: US Navy & USMC Modern Aircraft & Helicopter Acrylic Paint Set (8 Colors) 17ml Bottles
- NoScale - AK Interactive - AKI11710 - Air Series: WWI German Aircraft Acrylic Paint Set (8 Colors) 17ml Bottles
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMBE99 - AA1095 - Lemon - Enamel, 14ML, Matt, Shade 099
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMBE38 - AA0415 - Lime - Enamel, 14ML, Gloss, Shade 038
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMBE144 - AA1568 - Intermediate Blue - Enamel, 14ML, Matt, Shade 144
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMBE140 - AA1523 - Gull Grey - Enamel, 14ML, Matt, Shade 140
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMBAD6191 - AD6191 - Chrome Silver, 150ml - Acrylic Spray, Metallic, Shade 191
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMBAD6035 - AD6035 - Varnish, 150ml - Acrylic Spray, Gloss, Shade 035
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMB6996 - 150ml Acrylic Metalcote Polished Steel Spray
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMB6239 - British Racing Green Gloss Shade 239 - 150ml Acrylic Spray Paint
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMB6085 - 150ml Acrylic Satin Black Spray
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMB6069 - 150ml Acrylic Gloss Yellow Spray
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMB6056 - 150ml Acrylic Metallic Aluminum Spray
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMB6049 - 150ml Acrylic Matte Varnish Spray
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMB6027 - 150ml Acrylic Matte Sea Grey Spray
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMB6022 - 150ml Acrylic Gloss White Spray
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMB6021 - 150ml Acrylic Gloss Black Spray
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMB6019 - 150ml Acrylic Gloss Bright Red Spray
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMB5025 - Blue Matt
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMB42 - 14ml. Enamel Matte Violet Tinlets
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80024 - Masking Tape For Curves 0,75mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80023 - Masking Tape For Curves 0,5mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80022 - Precision Masking Tape 0,75mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80020 - Masking Tape For Curves 5,5mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80019 - Masking Tape For Curves 5mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80018 - Masking Tape For Curves 4,5mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80017 - Masking Tape For Curves 4mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80016 - Masking Tape For Curves 3,5mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80015 - Masking Tape For Curves 3mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80014 - Masking Tape For Curves 2,5mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80013 - Masking Tape For Curves 2mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80012 - Masking Tape For Curves 1,5mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80011 - Masking Tape For Curves 1mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80010 - Precision Masking Tape 5,5mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80009 - Precision Masking Tape 5mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80008 - Precision Masking Tape 4,5mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80007 - Precision Masking Tape 4mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80006 - Precision Masking Tape 3,5mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80005 - Precision Masking Tape 3mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80004 - Precision Masking Tape 2,5mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80003 - Precision Masking Tape 2mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80002 - Precision Masking Tape 1,5mm x 18m
- NoScale - Hobby 2000 - H2K80001 - Precision Masking Tape 1mm x 18m
Hot Pre-Orders Alert!
These are the hottest Pre-Orders coming in upcoming weeks/months!
1/48 - Revell of Germany - RVL4967 - Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird
1/35 - Tamiya - TAM35376 - M18 Hellcat US Tank Destroyer (Expected DEC)
1/16 - Das Werk - DW16001 - Sturmgeschutz III G - December 2021
1/35 - Trumpeter Models - TSM9513 - 5cm Flak 41 auf Sfl. Sd.Kfz.7/2
[Kitlinx is still working on its LEFT COLUMN searches. This work will be completed as soon as "Kitlinx-on-the-clouds" is working smoothly]
Let me add some "tricks" to the POWERFUL search engine of Kitlinx (the SEARCH BOX at the TOP of the website). Below are the KEYS to search ~ 80,000 available products
(63% in US, 37% in Europe)
1. Use the top box search on Homepage
2. Use several keywords separated by spaces to zero-in your search "1/48 spitfire aircraft_model" (59 kits)
3. Use the underscore "_", like armor_models or Tamiya_ or aircraft_accessor "1/48 spitfire aircraft_access" (456 accessories)
4. Use keyword "instock" to JUST search for in-stock items
5. If you are searching for SALE items, use the keyword "~special~"
6. Don't forget the Manufacturer's link on TOP of each Product-Page. It quickly shows ALL available product from the same manufacturer
7. DO NOT use the asterisk "*"