Kitlinx Newsletter - Dec.31 - Best Modeling Wishes for 2022!
NEW Line Alert - Funko Pop are a line carried by MRS Hobbyshops (both Sandy and SLC). Kitlnx has added this line because Loic's grand-daughters asked him to...
Connection Updates to the database - Kitlinx has worked hard this week to connect more items IN STOCK from the MRS Sandy and SLC hobbystores to its database. This week, Kitlinx connected over 2,000 more products! It brings IN STOCK items available for immediate shipping to 24,000+. There are still about 15,000 items to connect. Many of them are trains or RC products that Kitlinx will NOT add. But any paint lines, military accessories or kits will be added.
Collections - First, the HUGE collection we are expecting has been delayed. The 7-pallets are stuck in a warehouse in Sacramento. The tremendous weather snowfall affecting California has derailed all freight transports (see below picture in Utah!). We were expecting this shipment last Thursday, and it has been postponed again. In the meantime, we have added FOUR BANNERS to the COLLECTIONS page, each link will search Kits / Books / Accessories / Wood Ships
Searches - Kitlinx has restored the "Scale" into the left-column searches. Otherwise these searches were taking TOO LONG. Kitlinx encourages its customers to use the TOP SEARCH BOX, using a few keywords, for the easiest and fastest searches. Then you can use the three "refining search boxes" Status / Scale / Manufacturers
The Greatest Generation - Below is a picture of Loic's neighbor. His name is Jerry, 96-yr-old. Jerry volunteered at age 17 to enter the Merchant Marine during WW II. The Merchant Marine suffered a higher casualty rate than any other branch of the US military, losing 9,300 men, with most of the losses occurring in 1942.
Two more fun facts about this picture: 1- That's the 8" of snow that Utah received last night. It might affect shipping across the country! 2- Jerry was snow-blowing his driveway because the young kid he hired to do the job did not show up. Loic was able to convince Jerry to participate in Kitlinx New-Year's Newsletter in exchange for finishing that job... God bless our veterans, and glad to have a few left in good health starting 2022!
Kitlinx NEW Business Plan - Kitlinx is changing the way it works!
Monday-Friday ONLY IN STOCK: Starting Monday Jan.3 @ 9am, only IN STOCK items will appear at Kitlinx. That's 24,000 items! It means immediate shipping (same day if the inventory is located in the SLC/Kitlinx store/warehouse, and next day if located in the Sandy Store). Pre-Orders will also appear, that's about 1,000 items. Pre-Orders do not delay shipments.
Friday Evening - Monday 9am ENTIRE DATABASE: Starting as soon as the Newsletter is sent each Friday evening, the ENTIRE database of 100,000 products will be available to customers (24,000 in stock and 75,000 available at various suppliers). Supplier's order are made on Monday morning and customers will immediately know if all their ordered products are sourced by mid-day
WHY these changes?
1. Kitlinx wants customers to focus on "IN STOCK" items, shipped immediately. Kitlinx keeps track of the "3-months best sellers List" and make sure that all these items are in stock at all times. Many new customers are put-off by Kitlinx-sourcing-ability because this industry is about immediate gratification.
2. The timing between ordering an available item and receiving it will be shortened by up to one week!
3. Connections to suppliers will be fresh and accurate each Friday night.
4. Searching a database of 24,000 items is going to be a LOT faster than 100,000 items!
HINT: to view the CHANGES, just go to your browser history and click "Clear Recent History..."
Antonio van Boxtel, from the Netherlands, Built this Doyusha (original issued by Otaki back in the 70's) 1/12 1971 Ford Mustang Mach1. His comments below:
"Time to finish this model. First the front grill and the rear deco panel are painted matt black. Lights are fitted and both parts are finished and fitted to the body. Both valances and bumpers are fitted thereafter. Next up where the windows. The front window is placed from outside which gave a gloss part on the fairing which was not intended so masked it and painted it matt black. Next where the dashboard, sunvisors and mirror. After that the finished body is placed on the chassis and fixed with screws. Last where the wipers. Damn, the sidemarkers are not yet placed. The bezels are chromed while they are color coded on the Mach 1. So dipped them in bleach which removed the chrome, painted them in body color and placed them. The precolored lenses which came with the kit did not fit anymore so filled them with clear red and clear orange. Now the model really is finished, time for pictures!"
check his pictures in the Facebook Kitlinx Modelers Group
We are ASKING customers to send us your model pictures to be posted on our HOMEPAGE, or post the pictures on Kitlinx Facebook Build-Page where we could capture them!
$10 store credit will be issued when your picture is posted on the Kitlinx Homepage
Picture will be 1000x250 pixels - Kitlinx will format it for you
As this picture is ELONGATED, make sure most of your model is mostly on the right side (a gradient will be applied to the left)
PLEASE add a ONE COLOR BACKGROUND to the model. It's easier to manipulate in Photoshop to meet Kitlinx guidelines
HINT: close-up of details is BEST! We want to see your work! Be proud of your model, whatever your skills
Your Name/City/State will be posted to give credit-to-whom-it-belongs
You should tell us the Manufacturer/scale of the subject - an any pertinent information related to the displayed model.
By sending us the picture, you give authorization to Kitlinx to post that picture publicly
Kitlinx reserves the right to post the picture(s) when it is needed.
NOTE FROM LOIC: That was my mom's car in maroon!!
Space & Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU6ZBD40544EE - FU6ZBD40544EE Dragon Ball Great Ape Goku 6-Inch Pop! Vinyl Figure - Entertainment Earth Exclusive
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU6W2D47528EE - FU6W2D47528EE GOTG Groot Wood Deco Pop! Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU68E36650EE - 36650 Elvis Presley 1968 Comeback Special Diamond Glitter Pop! Vinyl Figure - Entertainment Earth Exclusive
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU66MN51406EE - FU66MN51406EE Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Krang 6-Inch Pop! Vinyl Figure - Entertainment Earth Exclusive
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU5MB36648EE - FU5MB36648EE Marvel Zombies Wolverine Glow-in-the-Dark Pop! Vinyl Figure - Entertainment Earth Exclusive
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU57617 - 57617 Avengers Infinity Saga Iron Man Yellow Artist Series Pop! Vinyl Figure with Pop! Protector Case
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU57614 - 57614 Avengers Infinity Saga Captain America Blue Artist Series Pop! Vinyl Figure with Pop! Protector Case
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU55235 - 55235 Marvel Mech Captain Marvel Pop! Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU54692 - 54692 Spider-Man Miles Morales Game Winter Suit Pop! Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU54525 - 54525 Star Wars: The Mandalorian Mando Holding Child Pop! Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU52433 - 52433 DC Comics Imperial Palace Superman Pop! Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU52005 - 52005 Marvel: Infinity Warps Iron Hammer Pop! Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU51484 - 51484 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Rey with 2 Light Sabers Pop! Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU51482 - 51482 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Rey with Yellow Saber Pop! Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU51436 - 51436 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Casey Jones Pop! Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU51433 - 51433 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Michelangelo Pop! Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU51287 - 51287 Godzilla vs. Kong Mechagodzilla (Metallic) Pop! Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU50966 - 50966 Transformers Bumblebee Pop! Vinyl Figure:
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU49757 - 49757 Star Wars: The Mandalorian The Child 10-Inch Pop! Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU49294 - 49294 X-Men 20th Anniversary Nightcrawler Pop! Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU49291 - 49291 X-Men 20th Anniversary Cyclops Pop! Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU49288 - 49288 X-Men 20th Anniversary Storm Pop! Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU49287 - 49287 X-Men 20th Anniversary Professor X Pop! Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU49286 - 49286 X-Men 20th Anniversary Mystique Pop! Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU49285 - 49285 X-Men 20th Anniversary Magneto Pop! Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU49283 - 49283 X-Men 20th Anniversary Wolverine in Tanktop Pop! Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU48740 - 48740 Star Wars: The Mandalorian The Child Pop. Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Funko Pop - FU47748 - 47748 Masters of the Universe He-Man Pop! Vinyl Figure
- NoScale - Bandai - BAS60719 - Ultraman ''Ultraman'', Bandai Ichiban Figure
- NoScale - Bandai - BAS60718 - Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks (Rising Fighters) ''Dragon Ball'', Bandai Ichiban Figure
- NoScale - Bandai - BAS60717 - Super Saiyan Bardock (Rising Fighters) ''Dragon Ball'', Bandai Ichiban Figure
- NoScale - Bandai - BAS60520 - Super Saiyan Gogeta (Rising Fighters) ''Dragon Ball'', Bandai Ichiban Figure
- NoScale - Bandai - BAS59515 - Yamcha (History of Rivals) ''Dragon Ball'', Bandai Ichiban Figure
- NoScale - Bandai - BAS59491 - Super Vegetto (Dokkan Battle) ''Dragon Ball'', Bandai Ichiban Figure
- NoScale - Bandai - BAS59489 - Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta (Dokkan Battle) ''Dragon Ball'', Bandai Ichiban Figure
- NoScale - Bandai - BAS59488 - Son Goku (Ultra Instinct - Dokkan Battle) ''Dragon Ball'', Bandai Ichiban Figure
- NoScale - Bandai - BAS58980 - Ultraman Taiga (ULTRAMAN TAIGA & ULTRA HEROES) ''Dragon Ball'', Bandai Ichiban Figure
- NoScale - Bandai - BAS58953 - Raiden Armor ''Gasaraki'', Bandai Robot Spirits
- NoScale - Bandai - BAS58119 - GX-91 GETTER 2&3 D.C. ''Getter Robo (Television Anime Ver.)''
- NoScale - Bandai - BAS56721 - GX-92 Ideon F.A. ''Space Runaway Ideon'', Bandai Soul of Chogokin
- NoScale - Bandai - BAS56716 - Sagat ''Street Fighter V'', Bandai S.H.Figuarts
- NoScale - Bandai - BAN55199 - GX-84 Invincible zambot F.A.
- 1/72 - DML/Dragon Models - DML50392 - NASA: Saturn V Rocket w/Skylab (Kit)
Hot Pre-Orders Alert!
These are the hottest Pre-Orders coming in upcoming weeks/months!
1/16 - Das Werk - DW16002 - Panzer III Ausf. J (3 in 1) INTRODUCTORY PRICE (April 2022)
1/32 - Copper State Models - CSMK32006 - French Caudron G.III EXPECTED JANUARY 2022
1/35 - AFV Club - AFV35S21 - ROC Army AH-1W Super Cobra Helicopter
1/35 - Tamiya - TAM35376 - M18 Hellcat US Tank Destroyer (Expected DEC)
1/35 - Trumpeter Models - TSM9513 - 5cm Flak 41 auf Sfl. Sd.Kfz.7/2
[Kitlinx is still working on its LEFT COLUMN searches. This work will be completed as soon as "Kitlinx-on-the-clouds" is working smoothly]
Let me add some "tricks" to the POWERFUL search engine of Kitlinx (the SEARCH BOX at the TOP of the website). Below are the KEYS to search ~ 80,000 available products
(63% in US, 37% in Europe)
1. Use the top box search on Homepage
2. Use several keywords separated by spaces to zero-in your search "1/48 spitfire aircraft_model" (59 kits)
3. Use the underscore "_", like armor_models or Tamiya_ or aircraft_accessor "1/48 spitfire aircraft_access" (456 accessories)
4. Use keyword "instock" to JUST search for in-stock items
5. If you are searching for SALE items, use the keyword "~special~"
6. Don't forget the Manufacturer's link on TOP of each Product-Page. It quickly shows ALL available product from the same manufacturer
7. DO NOT use the asterisk "*"