Kitlinx Newsletter - Sep.23, 2022
- Now the Newsletter will appear on Thursday night... it leaves you one "working day" to capture its content... and all weekend to purchase!
- Received FULL LINE of Bob Smith CA Glues and AK Interactive Weathering Pencils
- Loic went to Disneyland with his family this past extended week-end... Kitlinx operation went smoothly! Thank you Kitlinx Personnel!!
Kitlinx has always been my go to source for model supply's! I love the selection of aftermarket items, they seem to always have that part the other sites lack
Bill from Longview, Texas just earned $5 credit!
I recently received the ICM "Ghost of Kiev" kit from you. Shipping time was fine and the kit was in perfect condition. Probably not the best 1/72 Mig 29 kit out there, but since a portion of the proceeds are being donated to the Ukrainian military I feel good about ordering it. You continue to impress me with your selection and great customer service
John from King, North Carolina, just earned $5 credit!
Great customer service - was having trouble logging in to my account and Kitlinx straightened it out immediately. Completed my order and have the kit!
Russel from Land O Lakes, Florida just earned $5 credit!
Russel, we are with you today! May this Hurricane spare you, your family, [and your models!], and the Great State of Florida!
Homepage Weekly Customer Appreciation:
HINT: to view the CHANGES, just go to your browser history and click "Clear Recent History..."
Jeff Stimpson, from New York, NY, built this Takom 1/35 Mk.38 5" Twin Gun that you can find on many WW2 US Destroyers. Let's not forget that Pig Models also offer the same kit with few variations. Kitlinx support and import Pig Models.
We are ASKING customers to send us your model pictures to be posted on our HOMEPAGE, or post the pictures on Kitlinx Facebook Modelers-Page where Kitlinx may capture them!
Please make sure that the BACKGROUND of your pictures are UNIFORM COLOR
$10 store credit will be issued when your picture is posted on the Kitlinx Homepage
Sale: 1/72 Armor Models!
Sale active until Monday Oct.3rd 12PM MST
Trivia: Uinta Mountains are the only Utah Mountains that run East-West in the State. All others run North-South...
This kit has been released in Europe. We have a large order for them, but they are in limited supply. We are still waiting to see how many we get!
Space & Anime
- NoScale - Revell of Germany - RVL39628 - 150ml Acrylic Chrome Spray
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMBE85 - AA0936 - Coal Black - Enamel, 14ML, Satin, Shade 085
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMBE53 - AA0583 - Gunmetal - Enamel, 14ML, Metallic, Shade 053
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMBE33 - AA0360 Black Enamel, 14ML, Matt, Shade 033
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMBE30 - AA0326 - Dark Green - 14ml Enamel Paint, MATT, Shade 030
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMBE196 - AA6344 - Light Gray - Enamel, 14ML, Satin, Shade 196
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMBAD6995 - AD6995 - Polished Aluminium, 150ml - Acrylic Spray,Metalcote, 27002
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMB6064 - 150ml Acrylic Matte Light Grey Spray
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMB6001 - 150ml Acrylic Matte Grey Primer Spray
- NoScale - Humbrol - HMB11 - AA0120 Silver Enamel, 14ML, Metallic, Shade 011
- NoScale - Xtracolor Paints - XOX501 - Silver
- NoScale - Xtracolor Paints - XOX252 - Weissaluminium RAL9001
- NoScale - Xtracolor Paints - XOX133 - Neutral Gray FS16270
1/35 - Border Models - BDMBT13 - German 88mm Flak 36/37 Gun w/6 Anti-Aircraft Artillery Crew (New Tool)
1/35 - Tamiya Models - TAM35380 - British Cruiser A34 Comet Tank (New Tool)
1/35 - ICM Models - ICM53054 - Sikorsky CH-54A Tarhe US heavy helicopter
1/35 - ICM Models - ICM53055 - Sikorsky CH-54A Tarhe with BLU-82/B 'Daisy Cutter' bomb
1/24 - Airfix - ARX17001 - Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Ixe - Pre-Order Item
Phone Number 801-597-9095
Hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Our Mailing Address:
460 Lawndale Dr.
SLC UT 84115
"Tricks" to the POWERFUL search engine of Kitlinx (the SEARCH BOX at the TOP of the website). Below are the TOOLS to search ~ 100,000+ available products
(67% in US, 33% in Europe)
1. Use the top box search on Homepage
2. Use several keywords separated by spaces to zero-in your search. Example: "1/48 spitfire aircraft_model"
3. Use the underscore "_", like armor_models or Tamiya_ or aircraft_accessor. Example: "1/48 spitfire aircraft_access"
4. Use keyword "instock" to JUST search for in-stock items
5. If you are searching for SALE items, use the keyword "~special~"
6. Don't forget the Manufacturer's link on TOP of each Product-Page. It quickly shows ALL available product from the same manufacturer
7. DO NOT use the asterisk "*"
Copyright @2022 Kitlinx LLC, All rights reserved
You are receiving this weekly Newsletter because you opted in on the website, or by making an account.
You can turn off in your account profile settings, and remove the subscription on the link below