Kitlinx Newsletter - Oct.20, 2022
- Kitlinx has received a HUGE collection of about 1,200 kits! We are now around 500 kits entered and connected, with about 175 not matching our database (it's a much slower update when we have to enter one kit at a time...). Updates are posted on the homepage under the "Breaking News from Kitlinx". We are about half-way...
- Kitlinx is entering MANY NEW LINES, like Flyhawk. We are connecting with a supplier on the East Coast/Canada that is stocking some very interesting and unique lines. Please stay posted on the "Breaking News from Kitlinx".
- Got 2 orders from Europe this week, another one coming early next week
- Search Box: Did you notice? When you insert a search criteria, it STAYS THERE! This feature helps you alter your search, in case you made a typo, or you need to slightly change it...
"Kitlinx is a model industry pace setter. Loic took John Roll's company and made it the premier place to shop"
Steve from Prescott, Arizona, just earned $5 credit!
"Thank you so much for the service, outstanding. Every thing came in one piece , no damages! Outstanding model, great features, it’s a gem!"
Juan from Mechanisburg, Pennsylvania, just earned $5 credit!
"Just received my order today that was placed on 11 Sept.2011. Response time when you were Great Models was a lot better"
RESPONSE FROM LOIC: Clifford, Kitlinx is somewhat "different" than GreatModels. First, GreatModels had 30k of inventory, while Kitlinx still has 24k. That 20% is more items in stock, and more depth in inventory. GreatModels did NOT deal with European orders. This is a feature brought by "Roll Models" which we acquired 3 years ago! It increases our inventory reach by 33%. So GreatModels had 60k items listed, while Kitlinx has 110k items listed...
Kitlinx LOVES positive criticism! Please help us serve YOU better
Clifford from Oshkosh, Wisconsin, just earned $5 credit!
Homepage Weekly Customer Appreciation:
HINT: to view the CHANGES, just go to your browser history and click "Clear Recent History..."
Richard Magoni, from West Haven, Utah, built this Platz 1/72 Mitsubishi F-1. More pics on KX FB page!
We are ASKING customers to send us your model pictures to be posted on our HOMEPAGE, or post the pictures on Kitlinx Facebook Modelers-Page where Kitlinx may capture them!
Please make sure that the BACKGROUND of your pictures are UNIFORM COLOR
$10 store credit will be issued when your picture is posted on the Kitlinx Homepage
Sale: ~50% off on specific Items - Part 3!
Sale active until Monday Oct.17 12PM MST
Space & Anime
1/16 - Andy Hobby - AHHQ-001 - M4A3E8 Sherman "Easy Eight" with Figure (NOV 2022)
1/48 - Tamiya Models - TAM61124 - F-35A Lightning II Modern Fighter
1/35 - AFV Club - AFV35327 - US Army M54A2 5-Ton 6x6 Cargo Gun Truck Vietnam War - Pre-Order Item
1/35 - Border Models - BDMBT13 - German 88mm Flak 36/37 Gun w/6 Anti-Aircraft Artillery Crew (New Tool)
1/35 - Tamiya Models - TAM35380 - British Cruiser A34 Comet Tank (New Tool)
1/35 - ICM Models - ICM53054 - Sikorsky CH-54A Tarhe US heavy helicopter
1/35 - ICM Models - ICM53055 - Sikorsky CH-54A Tarhe with BLU-82/B 'Daisy Cutter' bomb
1/24 - Airfix - ARX17001 - Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Ixe - Pre-Order Item
Phone Number 801-597-9095
Hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Our Mailing Address:
460 Lawndale Dr.
SLC UT 84115
"Tricks" to the POWERFUL search engine of Kitlinx (the SEARCH BOX at the TOP of the website). Below are the TOOLS to search ~ 100,000+ available products
(67% in US, 33% in Europe)
1. Use the top box search on Homepage
2. Use several keywords separated by spaces to zero-in your search. Example: "1/48 spitfire aircraft_model"
3. Use the underscore "_", like armor_models or Tamiya_ or aircraft_accessor. Example: "1/48 spitfire aircraft_access"
4. Use keyword "instock" to JUST search for in-stock items
5. If you are searching for SALE items, use the keyword "~special~"
6. Don't forget the Manufacturer's link on TOP of each Product-Page. It quickly shows ALL available product from the same manufacturer
7. DO NOT use the asterisk "*"
Copyright @2022 Kitlinx LLC, All rights reserved
You are receiving this weekly Newsletter because you opted in on the website, or by making an account.
You can turn off in your account profile settings, and remove the subscription on the link below