Kitlinx Newsletter - Nov.25, 2022 - Black- Friday/Cyber-Monday
1. NOW ACTIVE: : Kitlinx ADDED another BUTTON [on your Order History Page] to ADD Items to your current order. It will add shipping charges if warranted. Shipping costs are always settled when Kitlinx ships your order - This feature will allow the customer to remove an item, and replace it with another... or add an item they initially forgot! WARNING: adding an item NOT in stock might delay your initial order.
No changes can occur if your order is complete and ready to ship
"Order experience was great! Ordered on a Sunday, the following Saturday the mailman dropped my package off at my door. Now I'm in the middle of building the kit, couldn't ask for more than that!"
Thomas from Austin, Texas, just earned $5 credit!
"Ordered a used book from a collection. The book is unique, actually in superb condition despite the covers having separated from the binding. It is just an amazing book in English and German with a large section of color photographs by one of the Staffel's pilots."
Jack from Sioux Falls, South Dakota just earned $5 credit!
"One of the great things about Kitlinx is its ability to find older masks and photo etch sets. For example, I bought a very old kit for a great price at a swap meet but then discovered it was missing the included photo etch. So, turning to Kitlinx I find a replacement PE set and a set of masks for both the canopy and the markings, rescuing the old kit and saving my embarrassment!"
Steve from Gypsum, Colorado, just earned $5 credit!
Homepage Weekly Customer Appreciation:
HINT: to view the CHANGES, just go to your browser history and click "Clear Recent History..."
Mike Zoetmulder built this A.E. (Alien Encounter) with full lights. More pics on KX FB page.
"Yeah, live and learn. Still have a few light leaks that came back over a cpl days time. They certainly weren't there the other night lol. One more go over w the panel liner will hopefully fix em"
We are ASKING customers to send us your model pictures to be posted on our HOMEPAGE, or post the pictures on Kitlinx Facebook Modelers-Page where Kitlinx may capture them!
Please make sure that the BACKGROUND of your pictures are UNIFORM COLOR
$10 store credit will be issued when your picture is posted on the Kitlinx Homepage
extra 10% off on ALL EUROPEAN Items
That's 31,000+ products...
We have already lowered the price of items sourced in Europe about one month ago due to currency fluctuation in favor of the US Dollars. Kitlinx is now offering a QUICK 10% additional SALE on European item for the next 3-days! Just in time to source them next week and ship them to customers BEFORE Christmas!!
Sale active until Tuesday Nov.29 12PM MST
Space & Anime
NoScale - E-Z Line - EZLF001 - Fine (.003" - 0.25mm) Charcoal Color - 100ft is finally re-stocked! It's the hottest product in this line. Kitlinx reduced the price of the entire line
1/35 - Takom - TAO2602 - AH-64E Apache Guardian Attack Helicopter
Takom - TAO2601 - AH-64D Apache Longbow Attack Helicopter
1/16 - Andy Hobby - AHHQ-001 - M4A3E8 Sherman "Easy Eight" with Figure (NOV 2022)
1/48 - Tamiya Models - TAM61124 - F-35A Lightning II Modern Fighter - Expected to ship Dec.9th, 2022
1/35 - AFV Club - AFV35327 - US Army M54A2 5-Ton 6x6 Cargo Gun Truck Vietnam War - Pre-Order Item
1/35 - Tamiya Models - TAM35380 - British Cruiser A34 Comet Tank (New Tool)
1/35 - ICM Models - ICM53054 - Sikorsky CH-54A Tarhe US heavy helicopter
1/35 - ICM Models - ICM53055 - Sikorsky CH-54A Tarhe with BLU-82/B 'Daisy Cutter' bomb
1/24 - Airfix - ARX17001 - Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Ixe - Pre-Order Item
Phone Number 801-597-9095
Hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Our Mailing Address:
460 Lawndale Dr.
SLC UT 84115
"Tricks" to the POWERFUL search engine of Kitlinx (the SEARCH BOX at the TOP of the website). Below are the TOOLS to search ~ 100,000+ available products
(67% in US, 33% in Europe)
1. Use the top box search on Homepage
2. Please note that the keywords you type will stay in the search box. It will allow to correct typos or slightly change your search
3. Use several keywords separated by spaces to zero-in your search. Example: "1/48 spitfire aircraft_model"
4. Use the underscore "_", like armor_models or Tamiya_ or aircraft_accessor. Example: "1/48 spitfire aircraft_access"
5. Use keyword "instock" to JUST search for in-stock items
6. If you are searching for SALE items, use the keyword "~special~"
7. Don't forget the Manufacturer's link on TOP of each Product-Page. It quickly shows ALL available product from the same manufacturer
8. DO NOT use the asterisk "*"
Copyright @2022 Kitlinx LLC, All rights reserved
You are receiving this weekly Newsletter because you opted in on the website, or by making an account.
You can turn off in your account profile settings, and remove the subscription on the link below