Kitlinx Newsletter - Dec.23, 2022 - Merry Christmas!
Kitlinx Crew and MRS Hobby would like to extend our warm thanks to our valued customers and friends in this holiday season!
- Wingnut Wings! This is the "end of the draw" folks! We have about 10 different kits in stock left! About 6 more are still available... but it's drawing close to extinction! again...
- Kitlinx and MRS Hobby received ANOTHER restock of Tamiya Accessories and Paints, Merry Christmas to you!
- The "World Cup Final" is now over! We can move back to "real Football"! JK! But what a fun world event it was!
My order came quite rapidly and was very well packaged. They were PE parts wrapped in two pieces of heavy cardboard that would have survived an M-1 Abrams running over them. Thanks again. You’ll always be my go to for any model buying needs!
Tom from Boise, Idaho, just earned $5 credit!
Thanks for a great shopping experience. I ordered a lot of hard to source items and I much appreciated the Kitlinx team for making the effort to follow up with the vendors on the items with supply chain issues. It gives me extra time to build my models
Michael from San Jose, California just earned $5 credit!
Service is as usual and as expected for my things all coming from abroad. Arrival Expected Friday. These re long-term dead-of-winter project items, so I am not turning blue waiting. Thank you
John from Henrietta, New York, just earned $5 credit!
Homepage Weekly Customer Appreciation:
HINT: to view the CHANGES, just go to your browser history and click "Clear Recent History..."
John Ryan, from Millcreek, Utah - build this AMT 1/25 1960 Ford Starliner "I used the dual quad manifold/carb set-up from my '60 Ford Starliner kit just because I could! It fit the engine block perfectly. Fun build!"
We are ASKING customers to send us your model pictures to be posted on our HOMEPAGE, or post the pictures on Kitlinx Facebook Modelers-Page where Kitlinx may capture them!
Please make sure that the BACKGROUND of your pictures are UNIFORM COLOR
$10 store credit will be issued when your picture is posted on the Kitlinx Homepage
Special Report on a Special Modeler:
Kitlinx would like to honor another modeler from Rowland Heights, California: Mark Deliduka
"I really enjoyed your profile of Robert Humphries, Guinness Record Holder. I'm glad he's still building. I'd love it if you'd let him know about me. I started building models in 1969, and have not stopped (except for a two-year hiatus) and as of today I have completed 1653 plastic models. Unlike Robert, mine are not all planes. I have aircraft, armor and vehicles, ships and boats, real space, Sci-fi, one figure and a couple cars and even some buildings and bunkers. The largest part of my collection is 1/72 scale armor and vehicles; I'm currently at 864 count on those. Considering I started building about 10 years after him, I think I'm doing pretty good. Someone else said that I might also ne a record holder having a multi genre collection instead of just all aircraft, but I don't think that would be recognised.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how happy I was to read about Robert and that he's still local to you. Take care and I do hope to get to another Nationals someday to meet up with you again. [...] I'll be getting a few more kits from you
Just so you know; I just finished my eighth model for this month of December. I think I've finished models every month this year"
Christmas Sale: 10% on orders over $100
use coupon code: Xmas2022 (Case sensitive, valid until midnight Monday 12/26)
so ONLY for our valued customers who read our Newsletter!
Sale active until Tuesday Dec.5 12PM MST
- 1/144 - IsraDecal Studio - ISL-1401 - Boeing 737-800 EL AL Israel Airlines with wide or narrow fuselage stripe
- 1/144 - Miniwing-Plastic - MINI354 - Fouga CM.170 MAGISTER / Irish Air Corps 1 plastic kit, 1 decal version, BAGGED
- 1/144 - Miniwing-Plastic - MINI353 - Fouga CM.170 MAGISTER / Belgian AF 2Q/2022 1 plastic kit, 1 decal version, BAGGED
- 1/144 - Miniwing-Plastic - MINI352 - Fouga CM.170 MAGISTER / Israeli AF 2Q/2022 plastic kit, 1 decal version, BAGGED
- 1/144 - Miniwing-Plastic - MINI351 - Fouga CM.170 MAGISTER / Armee de l'Air 1 plastic kit, 1 decal version, BAGGED
- 1/144 - Miniwing-Plastic - MINI350 - Fouga CM.170 MAGISTER 2Q/2022 stic kits, 3 decals versions, BOXED
- 1/144 - Miniwing-Plastic - MINI088 - Grumman F7F-1 Tigercat
- 1/72 - SBS Model - SBS72073 - Norden Bombsight x 3 for US Bombers WWII
- 1/72 - IsraDecal Studio - IC-72010 - IAI 'Arava' 201 Complete Multimedia Kit
- 1/72 - IsraDecal Studio - IC-72009 - IAI 'Arava' 101 Complete Multimedia Kit
- 1/72 - Big Planes Kits - BPK7222 - Boeing P-8A Poseidon USN
- 1/72 - Big Planes Kits - BPK7219 - Boeing 737-800 KLM
- 1/72 - Avis Models - BX72049 - SAM-9 Moskalev
- 1/72 - Avis Models - BX72047 - Parasol Nemeth
- 1/72 - Avis Models - BX72046 - Edgley EA-7 Optica Police
- 1/72 - Avis Models - BX72041 - Pemberton-Billing PB.25 Scout biplane
- 1/72 - A-Model Poland - AMUNA72015 - P-15/P-15M Termit
- 1/72 - A-Model Poland - AMUNA72012 - ASM-2N 'BAT'
- 1/72 - A-Model Poland - AMU72383 - Antonov An-14 NATO code 'Clod' military
- 1/72 - A-Model Poland - AMU72380 - Da-42 Twin Star
- 1/72 - A-Model Poland - AMU72379 - Antonov An-14 NATO code 'Clod' Civil
- 1/72 - Eduard Models - EDU7032 - Messerschmitt Bf-109E-3 ProfiPACK edition
- 1/72 - Eduard Accessories - EDUCX636 - Douglas A-1J Skyraider Masks
- 1/72 - Eduard Accessories - EDUCX635 - Douglas A-1H Skyraider Masks
- 1/72 - Eduard Accessories - EDUCX634 - Yakovlev Yak-9D Masks
- 1/72 - Eduard Accessories - EDU73787 - Yakovlev Yak-9D Details
- 1/72 - Eduard Accessories - EDU73786 - Martin B-26B/C Marauder interior
- 1/72 - Eduard Accessories - EDU73785 - Bell P-39Q Airacobra Details
- 1/72 - Eduard Accessories - EDU73784 - Douglas A-1J Skyraider Details
- 1/72 - Eduard Accessories - EDU73783 - Douglas A-1H Skyraider Details
- 1/72 - Eduard Accessories - EDU73775 - F-6C [ North-American P-51B/C Mustang]
- 1/72 - Eduard Accessories - EDU73771 - Nakajima Ki-84 Hayate
- 1/72 - Eduard Accessories - EDU3DL72006 - North-American P-51B Mustang SPACE
- 1/72 - Eduard Accessories - EDU3DL72005 - Nakajima Ki-84 Hayate SPACE
- 1/72 - Eduard Accessories - EDU3DL72004 - Mikoyan MiG-21PFM SPACE 3D Decals
- 1/72 - Eduard Accessories - EDU3DL72003 - Mikoyan MiG-21PF SPACE 3D Decals
- 1/72 - Eduard Accessories - EDU72726 - Martin B-26B/C Marauder exterior
- 1/72 - Sword Models - SRT72145 - T-39N Saberliner USN Fighter
- 1/72 - Sword Models - SRT72098 - Harrier T Mk 2/2A/4/4N Jet Aircraft
- 1/72 - Sword Models - SRT72094 - F3D-2 Skyknight: VF-11/VMF(N)513 VF
- 1/72 - HGW Models - HGW172003 - Messerschmitt Bf.109E - SEATBELTS
- 1/72 - Arma Hobby - AH70055 - Bell P-39Q Airacobra
- 1/72 - Sova-M - SVM-72031 - Grumman G-111 Albatross amphibious aircraft
- 1/72 - Modelsvit Models - MSVIT72072 - Dassault Mirage 2000 5F
- 1/72 - Mach 2 - GP111US - Boeing 727-200 USAF
- 1/72 - Mach 2 - GP111UNT - Boeing 727-200 United
- 1/72 - Mach 2 - GP111TWA - Boeing 727-200 TWA
- 1/72 - Mach 2 - GP111PAA - Boeing 727-200 Pan Am
- 1/72 - Mach 2 - GP111LH - Boeing 727-200 Lufthansa
- 1/72 - Mach 2 - GP111ALI - Boeing 727-200 Alitalia
- 1/72 - Mach 2 - GP111AF - Boeing 727-200 Air France
- 1/72 - Echelon Fine Details - ECH724011 - Panzer Signal Flags and Pennants (WW2)
- 1/72 - Echelon Fine Details - ECH724010 - German Aerial Identification / Recognition Flags (WWII)
- 1/72 - Artillery - ARTM72037 - Masks for Robinson R-44 Raven II
- 1/72 - Artillery - ARTM72036 - Masks for Ki-21-Ib Sally Roundells
- 1/72 - Artillery - ARTM72035 - Masks for Ki-21-Ib Sally
- 1/72 - Artillery - ARTM72034 - Masks for North-American F-100F Super Sabre
- 1/72 - Artillery - ARTM72033 - Masks for Sukhoi Su-25
- 1/72 - A-Model Poland - AMZ7289 - Yak-9U Soviet Fighter
- 1/72 - A-Model Poland - AMZ7251 - UT-2 Trainer Aircraft (D)
- 1/72 - A-Model Poland - AMZ72278 - Tu-134A NATO Code Crusty-A Soviet CSA Passenger Airliner (D)
- 1/72 - A-Model Poland - AMZ72234 - Lisunov Li-2V/T Soviet Polar Aircraft w/Skis (D)
- 1/72 - A-Model Poland - AMZ72135 - Su-9 Soviet Fighter Interceptor
- 1/72 - A & A Models - AAM7239 - Martin AM-1 Mauler (Late version) carrier-based US attack aircraft
- 1/48 - Xtradecal - X48233 - Avro Anson Mk.I Part 3 (6)
- 1/48 - Xtradecal - X48232 - Avro Anson Mk.I Part 2 (6)
- 1/48 - Xtradecal - X48231 - Avro Anson Mk.I Part 1 (6)
- 1/48 - Modelsvit Models - MSVIT4820 - North-American F-82E/H Twin Mustang
- 1/48 - Kazan Model Dynamics - KAZ48012TAM - 3D Prints Landing Gear Set - F-4B F-4N Phantom II (TAM kit)
- 1/48 - HGW Models - HGW148576 - Messerschmitt Me.262B Schwalbe (Orlon) pre-cut (laser) seatbelts
- 1/48 - HGW Models - HGW148575 - Messerschmitt Me.262B Schwalbe (Standard) pre-cut (laser) Seatbelts
- 1/48 - HGW Models - HGW148573 - Messerschmitt Me.262A Schwalbe (Orlon) pre-cut (laser) Seatbelts
- 1/48 - HGW Models - HGW148817 - Hawker Tempest BASIC LINE: seatbelts + masks
- 1/48 - Tamiya Models - TAM61124 - F-35A Lightning II Modern Fighter
- 1/48 - Eduard Accessories - EDUFE1320 - Mil Mi-4 Masks
- 1/48 - Eduard Accessories - EDUFE1318 - Bristol Beaufort Mk.I Masks
- 1/48 - Eduard Accessories - EDUFE1277 - Sukhoi Su-25
- 1/48 - Eduard Accessories - EDUEX864 - Aichi D3A1 Type 99 Carrier Dive Bomber 'Val' TFace (interior and exterior canopy masks)
- 1/48 - Eduard Accessories - EDUD48104 - Grumman F-14A Tomcat Desert Storm
- 1/48 - Eduard Accessories - EDUBIG49351 - Yakovlev Yak-9D Super Details
- 1/48 - Eduard Accessories - EDUBIG49350 - North-American F-86F-40 Sabre Super Details
- 1/48 - Eduard Accessories - EDUBIG49349 - Lockheed P-38J Lightning Super Details
- 1/48 - Eduard Accessories - EDUBIG49348 - Supermarine Spitfire F Mk.XVIII Super Details
- 1/48 - Eduard Accessories - EDU644190 - Panavia Tornado IDS plus Details
- 1/48 - Eduard Accessories - EDU644189 - Mitsubishi A6M3 Zero plus Details
- 1/48 - Eduard Accessories - EDU3DL48095 - Mil Mi-4 SPACE
- 1/48 - Eduard Accessories - EDU3DL48094 - Bristol Beaufort Mk.I SPACE
- 1/48 - Eduard Accessories - EDU3DL48074 - Bristol Beaufighter Mk.VI SPACE
- 1/48 - Eduard Accessories - EDU3DL48073 - Douglas A-1J Skyraider SPACE
- 1/48 - Eduard Accessories - EDU3DL48071 - Douglas A-1H Skyraider SPACE
- 1/48 - Eduard Accessories - EDU3DL48070 - Sukhoi Su-25 SPACE 3D Decal instruments with etched parts
- 1/48 - ICM Models - ICM48089 - US Helicopter Pilots (Vietnam War)
- 1/48 - Eduard Models - EDU84184 - North-American P-51D-10 Mustang Weekend edition
- 1/48 - Eduard Accessories - EDUSIN64896 - Grumman F4F-3 Wildcat with telescopic gunsight ESSENTIAL
- 1/48 - Eduard Accessories - EDUSIN64895 - Mitsubishi A6M2 Zero Model 21 ADVANCED
- 1/48 - Trumpeter Models - TSM5819 - Z-19 Recon/Attack Helicopter (New Tool)
- 1/48 - SBS Model - SBS48080 - Norden Bombsight x 2 for US Bombers WWII
- 1/48 - IsraDecal Studio - IC-48101 - North-American T-6A/C Texan II
- 1/48 - IsraDecal Studio - IC-48100 - North-American T-6A/C Texan II injected plastic kits
- 1/48 - A-Model Poland - AMU48004 - de Havilland DH.60M Moth
- 1/48 - A-Model Poland - AMU48002 - de Havilland DH.60G Moth
- 1/48 - Airfix - ARX9191 - Avro Anson Mk.1
- 1/35 - Trumpeter Models - TSM5110 - Kamov Ka29 Helix-B Helicopter (New Tool)
- 1/35 - Eduard Accessories - EDUBIG33145 - Messerschmitt Bf.109G-6 Super Details
- 1/32 - Artillery - ARTM32019 - Masks for Messerschmitt Bf.109G-6
- 1/32 - Artillery - ARTM32018 - Masks for North-American F-86D Sabre dog
- 1/32 - Artillery - ARTM32017 - Masks for Panavia Tornado GR.4
- 1/32 - SBS Model - SBS32001 - Norden Bombsight for US Bombers WWII
- 1/32 - AMP Kits - APK32001 - Hughes TH-55A Osage
- 1/32 - Wingnut Wings - WNW32803 - The Duelists Sopwith F.1 Camel & LVG C.VI (2 kits)
- 1/32 - Wingnut Wings - WNW32038 - Wings Salmson 2-A2 / Otsu 1
- 1/32 - Wingnut Wings - WNW32037 - Rumpler C.IV Late
- 1/32 - Wingnut Wings - WNW32035 - AMC DH.9
- 1/32 - Revell of Germany - RVL4968 - Hawker Hurricane Mk.Iib
- 1/32 - ICM Models - ICM32093 - Normandy-Neman Yak-9T Plane of Roland de la Poype
- 1/32 - Wingnut Wings - WNW32076 - Sopwith 2F.1 "Ship's Camel"
- 1/32 - Wingnut Wings - WNW32062 - Halberstadt CL.II (Late)
- 1/32 - Wingnut Wings - WNW32060 - Bristol F.2b Fighter (Post War)
- 1/32 - Wingnut Wings - WNW32040 - DFW C.V Mid Production
- 1/32 - Eduard Accessories - EDUJX284 - North-American P-51D Mustang TFace (interior and exterior canopy masks)
- 1/32 - Eduard Accessories - EDUD32019 - Junkers Ju.87 Stuka stencils
- 1/32 - Eduard Accessories - EDUD32018 - TORA TORA TORA!
- 1/32 - Eduard Accessories - EDUBIG33144 - Yakovlev Yak-9T Super Details
- 1/32 - Eduard Accessories - EDU3DL32009 - Yakovlev Yak-9K SPACE
and Merry Christmas to Ukraine on the below item!
Space & Anime
1/35 - Takom - TAO2165 - MQ-8B Fire Scout Helicopter (New Tool)
1/35 - Takom - TAO2602 - AH-64E Apache Guardian Attack Helicopter
Takom - TAO2601 - AH-64D Apache Longbow Attack Helicopter
1/35 - AFV Club - AFV35327 - US Army M54A2 5-Ton 6x6 Cargo Gun Truck Vietnam War - Pre-Order Item
1/35 - ICM Models - ICM53054 - Sikorsky CH-54A Tarhe US heavy helicopter
1/35 - ICM Models - ICM53055 - Sikorsky CH-54A Tarhe with BLU-82/B 'Daisy Cutter' bomb
Phone Number 801-597-9095
Hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Our Mailing Address:
460 Lawndale Dr.
SLC UT 84115
"Tricks" to the POWERFUL search engine of Kitlinx (the SEARCH BOX at the TOP of the website). Below are the TOOLS to search ~ 100,000+ available products
(67% in US, 33% in Europe)
1. Use the top box search on Homepage
2. Please note that the keywords you type will stay in the search box. It will allow to correct typos or slightly change your search
3. Use several keywords separated by spaces to zero-in your search. Example: "1/48 spitfire aircraft_model"
4. Use the underscore "_", like armor_models or Tamiya_ or aircraft_accessor. Example: "1/48 spitfire aircraft_access"
5. Use keyword "instock" to JUST search for in-stock items
6. If you are searching for SALE items, use the keyword "~special~"
7. Don't forget the Manufacturer's link on TOP of each Product-Page. It quickly shows ALL available product from the same manufacturer
8. DO NOT use the asterisk "*"
Copyright @2022 Kitlinx LLC, All rights reserved
You are receiving this weekly Newsletter because you opted in on the website, or by making an account.
You can turn off in your account profile settings, and remove the subscription on the link below