Kitlinx Newsletter - Dec.29, 2022 - Happy New Year!
2022 Loic's Report
As the owner of Kitlinx, I'd like to do a yearly report on the progress of the business and how/why we serve a "special niche of modelers"
- The database holds 113,688 different items
- 47,819 items are available in the US, 45,152 items are available in Europe, 1,166 items are pre-orders and 7,512 items are out of stock. The remaining 12k+ items are in stock, but not available at any suppliers
- 23,868 items are IN STOCK, ready to ship immediately (including the 12k+ above)
- 67,072 items are cross-referenced (that's the link on the item page linking subject/scale!)
- 63,399 items are linked to SCALEMATES
- Programming progress: The customer can now ADD or DELETE an item from his/her order - except if order is being packed!
- Customer Support: Kitlinx is proud to offer a live customer support if you need help with your order
Below are the 2022 TOP SELLING Kits, organized from the top down
Hottest 2022 Releases
||Grumman F4F-3 Wildcat (Profi-Pack Plastic Kit)
||Mikoyan MiG-29 'Ghost of Kiev' of Ukrainian Air Force
||Lockheed P-38J Lightning Plastic Model Kit
||North-American P-51B/C Mustang Expert Set
||North American P-51D Mustang Fighter
||Revell of Germany
||F-35A Lightning II Modern Fighter
||M1083 Dual Rear Axle Flatbed w/Cover
||Supermarine Spitfire Mk.V 'Iron Maiden' Gift Set
||Revell of Germany
||Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird
||Revell of Germany
||North-American/Rockwell OV-10D Bronco, US Attack Aircraft
||Fokker D VII (OAW) Aircraft (Profi-Pack Plastic Kit)
||North-American/Rockwell OV-10A Bronco, US Attack Aircraft
||Mitsubishi A6M2 Zero Type 21 ProfiPACK edition
||L4 Grasshopper Africa to Central Europe Aircraft (New Tool)
||Special Hobby Kits
||B-17G Early Production Flying Fortress Heavy Bomber
||Assembly Parts for M60 A1
||Special Hobby Kits
||French Caudron G.III
||Copper State Models
||Avro Anson Mk.1
- Kitlinx personnel was VERY ACTIVE this week in entering more COLLECTIONS! Both Kits and Books. Look at the Squadron/Signal books list in stock including many out of print books!
- STORMS! As you may read in the News, 2/3 of the US is under severe winter storm warnings, especially on the East Coast. We wish our customers to stay safe and warm - and don't hesitate to build more kits during the "down time"! Such events also affect the shipping carriers. Two of our UPS orders have been delayed by 3-days! Utah is receiving a thick layer of snow this coming weekend! We are currently at 180% of our ytd average!
I received the kit in fine condition. Good communication via email. It took KitLinx over a week to ship it after it was ordered, but all is well
George from San Diego, California, just earned $5 credit!
I didn’t win the lottery so I wasn’t able to buy all I wanted to from Kitlinx. However, the order I did make arrived in a timely manner in perfect condition (great packing job) Thanks again for great and dependable service
Charles from Felton, California just earned $5 credit!
My order arrived on time and in near perfect condition.
For reference it is a 1974 version of Revell's Cutty Sark 1/96 model.
What I received is exactly what I ordered and the condition is better than I expected for a near-50-year-old model.
There are a few loose parts in the box (that is completely expected) but I think all the parts are there.
I'm very favorably impressed that the instruction sheets are included, are legible and not yellowed or torn.
All in all, I am completely satisfied with this purchase and I look forward to doing business with you again.
I would say again soon but it is going to take me well over a year to complete this model.
If I do happen to have an opportunity to order from you again or to recommend you to anyone I will be very glad to do so.
Thank you very much for providing such a fine service
Darryl from Capitan, New Mexico, just earned $5 credit!
Homepage Weekly Customer Appreciation:
HINT: to view the CHANGES, just go to your browser history and click "Clear Recent History..."
Curt Waffle, from Blanchard, Idaho - build this Monogram 1/72 B-36 a.k.a. "The Billion Dollar Blunder. It's a "work in progress. There's a few more details to go before I button her up"
We are ASKING customers to send us your model pictures to be posted on our HOMEPAGE, or post the pictures on Kitlinx Facebook Modelers-Page where Kitlinx may capture them!
Please make sure that the BACKGROUND of your pictures are UNIFORM COLOR
$10 store credit will be issued when your picture is posted on the Kitlinx Homepage
New Year Sale: 20% extra discount on BIG KITS!
Sale active until Monday Jan.2 12PM MST
Andy Hobby "big boy" 1/16 M4A3E8 'Easy Eight' finally arrived in stock!
Space & Anime
1/35 - Takom - TAO2165 - MQ-8B Fire Scout Helicopter (New Tool)
1/35 - Takom - TAO2602 - AH-64E Apache Guardian Attack Helicopter
Takom - TAO2601 - AH-64D Apache Longbow Attack Helicopter
1/35 - AFV Club - AFV35327 - US Army M54A2 5-Ton 6x6 Cargo Gun Truck Vietnam War - Pre-Order Item
1/35 - ICM Models - ICM53054 - Sikorsky CH-54A Tarhe US heavy helicopter
1/35 - ICM Models - ICM53055 - Sikorsky CH-54A Tarhe with BLU-82/B 'Daisy Cutter' bomb
Phone Number 801-597-9095
Hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Our Mailing Address:
460 Lawndale Dr.
SLC UT 84115
"Tricks" to the POWERFUL search engine of Kitlinx (the SEARCH BOX at the TOP of the website). Below are the TOOLS to search ~ 100,000+ available products
(67% in US, 33% in Europe)
1. Use the top box search on Homepage
2. Please note that the keywords you type will stay in the search box. It will allow to correct typos or slightly change your search
3. Use several keywords separated by spaces to zero-in your search. Example: "1/48 spitfire aircraft_model"
4. Use the underscore "_", like armor_models or Tamiya_ or aircraft_accessor. Example: "1/48 spitfire aircraft_access"
5. Use keyword "instock" to JUST search for in-stock items
6. If you are searching for SALE items, use the keyword "~special~"
7. Don't forget the Manufacturer's link on TOP of each Product-Page. It quickly shows ALL available product from the same manufacturer
8. DO NOT use the asterisk "*"
Copyright @2022 Kitlinx LLC, All rights reserved
You are receiving this weekly Newsletter because you opted in on the website, or by making an account.
You can turn off in your account profile settings, and remove the subscription on the link below