Kitlinx Newsletter - Jan.5, 2023 - New Year Resolutions are in: Build more models!
- Kitlinx received IN STOCK the NEW LINE of Acrylic Polymer from AK Interactive: Dual Exo! Here is the YouTube video to explain how this new line works
- In addition of the above line, we also restocked the AK Interactive Extreme Metal and 3rd Gen lines
- Kitlinx is continuing its addition of collections, almost done with Marty kits, starting Marty books
- Wingnut Wings: Just 7 kits in stock, and a couple more available... that's it folks!
- PROGRAMMING: We have noticed that the shipping for "added products" on an existing order was over-stated. We have corrected this issue by removing 'added shipping' for the first ONE POUND of added products
Exceptional service as usual. You always have what I am looking for and it's very easy to place the order and shipping is quick
James from Spring Lake Height, New Jersey, just earned $5 credit!
Love your selection, and your prices. I just wish that you would improve your delivery times. My most recent order was for a Montex canopy mask for a MiG-15. I'm finished with the build, and still waiting for the mask to arrive
NOTE: John, these masks are sourced in Europe! We are at the mercy of the suppliers, US customs, and shipping companies! These European sourced items are "cherries on Kitlinx cake"!!
John from Clermont, Indiana just earned $5 credit!
Good morning Loic and team, I am something of a model builder and I have been for some time. I used to like going to the local hobby shops in the area but as with everything else online shopping provides everything one could ask for and more! Alas the local hobby stores in CT are becoming fewer and fewer. There is one hobby store in Manhattan, NY, 'Jan's Hobby Shop' is an amazing place to go. It is quite a small space, however the owner whose name is Jan is a professional miniature builder and has a museum quality collection of 'Luftwaffe 1946' aircraft on display, most of which he himself built from scratch.
With all that said 'KitLinx' has become my favorite online hobby source. It has a reliable reputation and pretty much everything I would like. Thanks for the good work
Curt from New Haven, Connecticut, just earned $5 credit!
Homepage Weekly Customer Appreciation:
HINT: to view the CHANGES, just go to your browser history and click "Clear Recent History..."
Jack Douglas, from Washington, Utah - build this Academy 1/48 MiG-29A [Note: Jack Jr. is the son of "Jack Douglas", the original owner of "Douglas Models" and "Douglas Distributors", which sold its businesses to Loic/GreatModels in 2004, and then was sold to Sprue Brothers in 2012]
"The included images are of a recently purchased MIG-29A kit manufactured by ACADEMY MODELS, that I purchased from KITLINX. The model is depicted in the markings and colors of the 204th. Fighter Aviation Brigade of the Ukraine Air Force based at Bel’bek Air Base"
We are ASKING customers to send us your model pictures to be posted on our HOMEPAGE, or post the pictures on Kitlinx Facebook Modelers-Page where Kitlinx may capture them!
Please make sure that the BACKGROUND of your pictures are UNIFORM COLOR
$10 store credit will be issued when your picture is posted on the Kitlinx Homepage
Academy Sale: 15% extra discount
Sale active until Monday Jan.9 12PM MST
Space & Anime
1/35 - Takom - TAO2165 - MQ-8B Fire Scout Helicopter (New Tool)
1/35 - Takom - TAO2602 - AH-64E Apache Guardian Attack Helicopter
Takom - TAO2601 - AH-64D Apache Longbow Attack Helicopter
1/35 - AFV Club - AFV35327 - US Army M54A2 5-Ton 6x6 Cargo Gun Truck Vietnam War - Pre-Order Item
1/35 - ICM Models - ICM53054 - Sikorsky CH-54A Tarhe US heavy helicopter
1/35 - ICM Models - ICM53055 - Sikorsky CH-54A Tarhe with BLU-82/B 'Daisy Cutter' bomb
Phone Number 801-597-9095
Hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Our Mailing Address:
460 Lawndale Dr.
SLC UT 84115
"Tricks" to the POWERFUL search engine of Kitlinx (the SEARCH BOX at the TOP of the website). Below are the TOOLS to search ~ 100,000+ available products
(67% in US, 33% in Europe)
1. Use the top box search on Homepage
2. Please note that the keywords you type will stay in the search box. It will allow to correct typos or slightly change your search
3. Use several keywords separated by spaces to zero-in your search. Example: "1/48 spitfire aircraft_model"
4. Use the underscore "_", like armor_models or Tamiya_ or aircraft_accessor. Example: "1/48 spitfire aircraft_access"
5. Use keyword "instock" to JUST search for in-stock items
6. If you are searching for SALE items, use the keyword "~special~"
7. Don't forget the Manufacturer's link on TOP of each Product-Page. It quickly shows ALL available product from the same manufacturer
8. DO NOT use the asterisk "*"
Copyright @2022 Kitlinx LLC, All rights reserved
You are receiving this weekly Newsletter because you opted in on the website, or by making an account.
You can turn off in your account profile settings, and remove the subscription on the link below