Kitlinx Newsletter - July 13, 2023
- GLITCH!!! You may have noticed TWO Newsletters last weekend... we just don't like to "spam" our customers! We were wondering what was WRONG with the website! We found out that there was a PROGRAMMING GLITCH that forbid our customers to buy "in stock" items. Kitlinx "always" change the programming of its complex system with 100,000+ products to source to a dozen vendors all over the world, and 1,000s of orders to process simultaneously. The glitch was related to expanding the inventory locations to MRS Salt Lake and MRS Sandy stores. We apologize to our customers for the frustration it created.
- Kinetic Models: Kitlinx has reviewed the PRICING of this line of aircraft kits. The pricing of these products has been very erratic with lack of availability and wide price variations between suppliers. Kinetic USA is now settled in Kansas. We have received a restock of the hottest Kinetic products.
I've NEVER been disappointed with Kitlinx in any way. And shipping has always been pretty fast, but the speed of the latest delivery surprised me! The package arrived before I expected it to even be shipped! And as usual, it was perfectly packaged and in perfect shape. Kitlinx just gets better and better
I placed an order around 8pm Central time on Thursday, June 15. The package was delivered today (06/21/23) at 3:44pm! You folks are getting FAST at getting stuff out the door, and still perfectly packaged!
Package arrived with all parts intact and in perfect shape!
Thank you again for offering great products at great prices, with great packing and shipping!
NOTE from Loic: John, we sure appreciate the compliment, but for such a feat to happen, you must have ordered ONLY products IN STOCK. If Kitlinx sources the products, then it's about a week if located in US, and a couple weeks if coming from Europe! But thanks again!
John from Mobile, Alabama earned $5 credit!
First order with you, and I have to say thank you! You made getting what I needed far easier for me. Good pricing and well packaged - I will be ordering more stuff in the future
John from Hales Corners, Wisconsin, just earned $5 credit!
Thank you for sending the kit so fast. Also, want to thank you very much for the extra canopy masking and the bulged tires. I really appreciate it.
Raymond from North Babylon, New York, just earned $5 credit!
Homepage Weekly Customer Appreciation:
HINT: to view the CHANGES, just go to your browser history and click "Clear Recent History..."
Barry Biediger built this Tamiya 1/35 Renault R35. It would have been "fun" to ride that tank... but not in May 1940!
DISCLAIMER: Loic, Kitlinx owner, is a former cadet-officer of the 3rd Hussard Cavalry - he's responsible for the above comment. Below pic in Pforzheim, Germany 1984
We are ASKING customers to send us your model pictures to be posted on our HOMEPAGE, or post the pictures on Kitlinx Facebook Modelers-Page where Kitlinx may capture them!
Please make sure that the BACKGROUND of your pictures are UNIFORM COLOR
$10 store credit will be issued when your picture is posted on the Kitlinx Homepage
Huge DML Sale!
End of Sale on Monday July 17th, 12PM MDT
1/35 - ICM Models - ICM53055 - Sikorsky CH-54A Tarhe with BLU-82/B 'Daisy Cutter' bomb LANDING SOON!
Space / Anime / Fantasy / Gaming
1/32 - Italeri - ITA2518 - Macchi MC202 Folgore Fighter (New Tool)
1/35 - MENG Models - MGKQS004 - AH-64D Apache Longbow Heavy Attack Helicopter
1/32 - Kotare - KOTRE-K32601 - Spitfire Mk.Ia "Brian Lane"
1/48 - Arma Hobby - AH40004 - Hawker Hurricane Mk.Iic This kit is making "waves"!!
Phone Number 801-597-9095
Hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Our Mailing Address:
460 Lawndale Dr.
SLC UT 84115
"Tricks" to the POWERFUL search engine of Kitlinx (the SEARCH BOX at the TOP of the website). Below are the TOOLS to search ~ 100,000+ available products
(67% in US, 33% in Europe)
1. Use the top box search on Homepage
2. Please note that the keywords you type will stay in the search box. It will allow to correct typos or slightly change your search
3. Use several keywords separated by spaces to zero-in your search. Example: "1/48 spitfire aircraft_model"
4. Use the underscore "_", like armor_models or Tamiya_ or aircraft_accessor. Example: "1/48 spitfire aircraft_access"
5. Use keyword "instock" to JUST search for in-stock items
6. If you are searching for SALE items, use the keyword "~special~"
7. Don't forget the Manufacturer's link on TOP of each Product-Page. It quickly shows ALL available product from the same manufacturer
8. DO NOT use the asterisk "*"
Copyright @2023 Kitlinx LLC, All rights reserved
You are receiving this weekly Newsletter because you opted in on the website, or by making an account.
You can turn off in your account profile settings, and remove the subscription on the link below